[NAGDU] to sign or not to sign that's the question

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:24:46 UTC 2019

I definitely would not sign this form. Your dog is not a pet. I find it particularly troubling that signing this document forces you to agree to a pet fee.
You simply should explain to the landlord that your dog is a service dog. In your case, it should be pretty obvious and you should not need further documentation, though the landlord could reasonably ask you for proof of your disability if they really doubt you. This is really none of your neighbors business IMO.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone