[NAGDU] Service Dog Questions

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 11 14:59:49 UTC 2019

I have never heard of an agency purchasing a puppy. The risk of the dog working out is pretty high. I mean the risk of the dog not working out is pretty high so if I were a counselor I’d be pretty hesitant. There are lots of resources out there on how to train your own dog and I am in the process of training my own.

Sent from my iPhone