[NAGDU] Our solo adventure

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Sun Sep 15 23:29:47 UTC 2019

Tracey,

Your message and story are so invigorating!  Being from Wisconsin I know
exactly what you are talking about in Madison!  I have been there twice with
my pups and I know how goofy the streets are!  I give you so much credit
exploring on your own!!!  That whole environment is so different than around
my house.  We have no sidewalks or stop lights so Madison was a bit
overwhelming for me, can imagine Jersey!

Good for you, and give your pup a big hug!!

-Janell and Miss Rosy