[NAGDU] Keeping the dog entertained

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Apr 7 16:57:31 UTC 2020

Hi Cherie.
I work for a healthcare system, so I'm "essential", too.  But my whole team
is working from home.  How are you getting in, while still maintaining
"social distancing"?  When this whole thing started, I couldn't figure out
how to take the commuter bus and the subway and still stay 6 feet away from
other people.  Not to mention staying away from them at street corners.
Tracy