[NAGDU] our monthly membership meeting

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:06:26 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, I am reaching out to invite you to our monthly membership
meeting for the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users.
We are meeting Sunday, April 26 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. central time.
We will send out details for attending our meeting which will be held via
Zoom conference.
I'd love to find out how everyone is doing and how you are finding ways to
work with your dogs as we continue with the stay at home orders.
Best,and I look forward to talking to you on Sunday.

--
Elizabeth Campbell