[NAGDU] Fwd: [txagdu] our monthly membership meeting

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Apr 24 19:58:08 UTC 2020

Hello all, please share this where appropriate. We are pleased to
announce our Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting coming up this
Sunday, April 26 at 4 PM Central time. Because of recent security issues
with Zoom, we've had to make a few changes. While the meeting ID is
still the same, we now have a password in place. I don't mind sharing
this with you, and hope that you will be able to join us. The updated
Zoom information follows, as well as Liz's original message. Thank you.

The Texas Association of Guide Dog Users is inviting you to our monthly
members meeting. We will meet on Zoom.

The direct link is:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/650593045

The meeting ID is: 650 593 045
The password is: 032374

If you have a smartphone, you can use one of the following one tap
mobile magic links:
+13462487799,,650593045#,,#,032374# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,650593045#,,#,032374# US (San Jose)

If you choose to dial from a mobile phone or land line, that's fine too.
Just remember to press the pound key twice after entering the meeting
ID. The numbers are below.
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
         +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
         +1 253 215 8782 US
         +1 301 715 8592 US
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 650 593 045
Password: 032374

Thanks, and hope to see you there.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan