[NAGDU] Ellie

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:17:00 UTC 2020

Hey Paul,
Ellie and I have been matched since Feb. 5 of this year. No she
doesn't seem to have any other problems or distractions. If we haven't
been on a route in a litlle while she will miss down curbs sometimes
but generally seems happy to work. She never refuses the harness and
the tail wags whenever I put it on. So sorry your dog did not work
out.

Thanks tracy for your support. Oh yes, we have plenty of bags.....from
a few different brands! LOL! I have a dispenser on her harness and
also one on her leash. It's moreso a a poop problem! I'm thinking it's
a stress reaction. She otherwise has no issues. She eats well, parks
well and as expected and plays and is pretty chill.

Danielle, thanks. Sounds like Victor Performance should b e good then.
No corn, wheat or soy. Only 3% fiber too.Any particular breand name
probiotic I can look for? I am also ordering some American Journey
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil to add for Omeg-3 fatty acids. Victor only has
Omeg-6's and this is supossed to help with shedding. those are my nly
2 issues with her the pooping in harness and the heavy shedding. I
have enough hair after vacuuming to make a snowball. LOL! and this is
everyday even after Furminating her every other day and brushing the
other days.

Charlene, I might try a relieving belt if nothing else works. Ellie di
do that 2 or 3 times during training but it was picked up and no big
deal made about it.

Cherie, if Victor doesn
't work after a couple of months; it has chicken pork, and beef meal
in it, I'll look into another protein source such as lamb or beef or
bison or venison. That would be a new route for me.

Thanks everyone for your contributions. Now I know that I'm not alone in this.