[NAGDU] Update on Ellie

Lynette Kersey wags2woofs at charter.net
Fri Aug 21 17:52:02 UTC 2020

Hello Danielle,
I give Hope Fish oil. I use the welactin fishy oil from Nutramax. My vet told me about it. I give her three capsules a day. One in the morning and two at night. I also give my dog a probiotic capsule that is Vetri science from Chewy. I hope this helps. I am feeding Nutrisource beef and rice. The proteins is 22 and the fat is 10. The calories are 405 per cup.
Good luck with your pup!

Lynette
Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking.
C.J. Watts