[NAGDU] Update on Ellie

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:02:23 UTC 2020

Hi,
I use human grade fish oil capsules  for my dogs from wild caught fish
sources. I go to www.pipingrock.com for most of our nutritional supplements,
quick and good prices.  I went through five years of soft stool and other
digestive issues with Bailey and finally found the right balance of natural
fibber and a food that  is less dense in fatty acids. He is 7 and is finally
giving me great stool, no gas and appears so much happier. I give him raw
carrots and apple in his food once a day for fiber. He eats Royal Canin
digestive care.  Dogs with sensitive digestion are challenging, if this is
what is effecting your dog -- you will find the right things to help Ellie,
just don't give up!
Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."
*  Joseph Campbell