[NAGDU] Air travel forms

Monse monse_v at aol.com.mx
Sat Dec 5 15:18:49 UTC 2020

Hello, I guess people don't generally ask handlers to show an ID because is
not ligaly required in the majority of  countries. This is of interest to me
since owner-trained dogs are recognized as well as program dogs.
I found what I suppose is the law in Australia and it says that an animal
may be an assistance animal under the DDA if it has received relevant
training, regardless of who has provided that training.  It isn't necessary
that an animal has been trained by an 'accredited' organisation.
I just wanted to share that I love these kind of regulations that respect
the individuals right to decide how to obtain an assistance dog.