[NAGDU] Guide dog training book on BARD

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:38:16 UTC 2020

I read this book on Kindle when it came out over the summer. I have to say it is probably the best guide dog book I’ve ever read. Then again, I am a dog training nerd and find the technical aspects of dog training very interesting. I also appreciated that the author was very real. She gave  the positives and negatives, what she likes and what she does not agree with. It wasn’t one of those guide dogs are amazing magical creatures and the program I work for is the best one in the world type of narratives.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone