[NAGDU] Guide dog training book on BARD

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 7 16:31:00 UTC 2020

I see a new guide training book on the recently released list on BARD.

Sorry, I'm not good at copying links into emails.

Forward together: an inside look at guide dog training / Christie Bane.
DB100008

Bauer, Joan. Reading time: 20 hours, 4 minutes.

Read by Kristin Allison.

Disability

The author, who has raised and trained guide dogs for three decades, reveals
the professional methods behind teaching guide dog skills. Includes
explanations

of a wide range of guide dog skills, how to match dogs to handlers, and
teaching handlers how to work with their new guide dogs. 2020.

Tracy