[NAGDU] Doggonit! We Need Some Pics

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Dec 10 20:20:38 UTC 2020

Howdy folks,

Those of us who develop promotional materials or edit newsletters are
constantly looking for pics of our puppies and puppy handlers doing the
every day or the dramatic. I am currently in urgent need of a holiday themed
picture. A dog by a Christmas tree. A dog eating a dreidel. A dog in a
nativity scene. A cute guide dog with a Christmas bow. Etc., etc. I know us
blind folks don't concentrate on pictures, for the most part. But, if you
can get me some pics, holiday or non-holiday for the files I would be
indebted to you.

Forward. Always forward.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley