[NAGDU] Guide Dogs and Office Jobs

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:42:37 UTC 2020

Hi, Julie,  coule of things might be helpful. Have you thought about walking
in your local shopping mall when it's too cold to be outside?  Also, maybe
you could find a volunteer who likes to walk ro run who would like to take
your dog with them and get him out for exercise and activity. I've never
done this with my dogs, but I know a lot of people do use this as a way for
the dogs to get out for a while. I think you want to give your volunteer
some guidelines, others on the list might have some usggestions about that.

Charlene