[NAGDU] Hawaii

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:41:43 UTC 2020

I did not know getting the Titer test results took so long. Is there any way to expedite it? How long are the results good for?

I was hoping to jump on a likely last minute deal to Hawaii once things start to open up there. Now wondering if I should get a Siter test done now, especially if the results are good for some amount of time.

Mike
Sent from my iPhone