[NAGDU] Hawaii

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Mon Jun 22 05:21:53 UTC 2020

Here is the link: http://hdoa.hawaii.gov/ai/aqs/guide-service-dogs/

It's 3 years that the tests are good for. By the time the test is done,
you get your paperwork together and submitted, it will take you at least
2 months. Once you do it, it is not that overwhelming, but never having
done it, you think it's insurmountable. It can be done and is well worth
it. Be advised about where your port of entry is. Read these regs
carefully. Good luck, Bryan

WWW.Alaskafrontier.net