[NAGDU] Reminder about our upcoming NAGDU Yappy Hour Saturday, May 16 at 3 PM Eastern time

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri May 15 19:49:41 UTC 2020

Hello everyone. Please share where appropriate. It is almost time for
another yappy hour, sponsored by the National Association of Guide Dog
Users. We will be meeting this coming Saturday, May 16, starting at 3
p.m. eastern time. That calculates to 2 p.m. central Time, 1 p.m.
mountain time, and 12 noon Pacific time. If you live in other parts of
the world, please check the timezone accordingly. The meeting will last
for approximately two hours -- Although we have been, on occasion, known
to go an hour longer.

We would love to meet in person and hang out, but distance and a few
other life-factors prevent this from happening. Therefore, we will meet
on the popular Zoom platform. Connecting to the Zoom session is very
simple whether you do it from a smartphone, tablet, computer, or a
traditional phone call. The connection information is below.

Topic: National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy Hour