[NAGDU] Introduction and question

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Thu May 21 23:08:44 UTC 2020

Hello Asia, my name is Janell, and I am from northern Wisconsin, soon moving to Springfield Il.  I have always had good luck with Taste of the wild dog food bison/venison.  I also don’t give Rosy treats a lot, but when I do it is Charley Bears because they are only 2 calories a piece.  Maybe try pumpkin with your pup to get more consistent stools.

Good luck, and if you want to email me off list my email is:

nellie at culodge.com <mailto:nellie at culodge.com>

-Janell and Miss Rosy