[NAGDU] we invite you to join us for NAGDU's monthly Board meeting this Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu May 28 23:50:13 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

I hope you and your dogs are doing well and staying safe sheltering in
place.

We would be very pleased if you would join us for our monthly NAGDU Board
Meeting, to be held this Sunday, May 31, at 8:00PM Eastern. We always
welcome your feedback and
suggestions, especially this year with our unique opportunity of holding our
NAGDU seminar and business meeting from a distance yet together.

I realize most of you are aware that We are now holding our Board meetings
in the Cloud,
using the popular Zoom platform.
Below my signature are the very important instructions you will need for
calling
into the meeting.
Simply choose the method that is most convenient for you.

Warm regards,

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

                National Federation of the Blind

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

Email Secretary at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.

The National Association of Guide Dog Users is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: National Association of Guide Dog Users Monthly Meeting
Date: The last Sunday of every month
Time: 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific

You can join in many ways. The easiest method is by using this link.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8136262789

If you choose to enter the meeting information into the Zoom app, the
meeting ID is: 813 626 2789 The password is: 62438

If you have a smartphone, you can use this one tap mobile magic link which
makes a phone call to a Zoom conference number. It will also input the
meeting ID and password so you don't have to.
+13462487799,,8136262789#,,#,62438# US (Houston)

If you choose to dial from a mobile phone or land line, that's fine too.
Just remember to press the pound key twice after entering the meeting ID.
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 813 626 2789
Password: 62438

Please keep in mind that not all numbers will be local in case you don't
have unlimited long distance.

ZOOM COMMANDS

The following are a few commands which can be used during the meeting based
on how you joined.

1. Telephone: *6 to mute or unmute. *9 to raise your hand.

2. Windows: ALT+A to mute or unmute. ALT+Y to raise your hand.

3. Mac: CMD+SHIFT+A to mute or unmute. OPTION+Y to raise your hand.

4. Activate this link for a full list of commands from either Windows or

Mac:

Other important conference Participant Instructions.

1.  Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of Directors of
the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote on motions.
Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the meeting.

2.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous

callers may not enter the board room.

3.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference

implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance
with state and federal laws.