[NAGDU] Dog Poop

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:15:51 UTC 2020

I just have to do this. Fisher, as you all know, is in his twilight years. He’s becoming blind, and his urges are monumentally necessary to have met right away. So, I’m finding poop everywhere – on the patio, on the blocks we walk over, in the house. It’s not constant, but it’s annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to keep this down other than the harness, which I really don’t want to introduce to him at this point. I have some thoughts, but maybe someone else has some. Thanks. Cindy Lou Ray Moderator Cindy ray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone