[NAGDU] Dog Poop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 3 19:24:42 UTC 2020

Echo had a similar problem, in her extreme old age.  I tried a dog diaper, but then she just got poop on herself, which didn't make either of us happy.
Really, the relieving belt was the best solution.  She didn't seem to mind wearing it, and, if she did have an accident and lay on it before I noticed, it was still in the bag.  But usually I noticed the smell and took it off right away.

My husband says people talk about the unconditional love dogs give, but it really goes both ways.  Only for someone you really love are you willing to deal with unexpected poop.
Good luck.
Tracy