[NAGDU] Skin tag

Donna St. John furkids4me at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 17:06:22 UTC 2020

 I have had a few dogs who have developed skin tags.  None of theirs amounted to anything.  It was the old watch and see and they never needed to be removed or turned into anything worrysome.  My most recently retired dog, who is currently living with a friend of mine, has a few skin tags and they don't bother her in the least.
Donna and Indy