[NAGDU] Skin tag

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:45:43 UTC 2020

Yes, Monty had one for years before it had to be removed.  It feels just like skin, but in a weird protruding shape.  Monty’s had no fur on it, but I don’t know if that is typical.  It never got bigger or changed size once it decided it was done forming in the first place.  His was on the underside of his chest.  Eventually it caught on something and ripped open and had to be removed.  It never bothered him at all, well right up until the last day when it ripped open.  Old dogs are the best!

HTH
Julie

Sent from my iPhone