[NAGDU] Zoom link to CAGDU meeting at our CA state convention

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:16:29 UTC 2020

Hello NAGDU family:

Come join The California Association of Guide Dog  Users for our first
virtual annual meeting in conjunction with our annual State convention. Our
CAGDU meeting will take place on Saturday October 24,2020 At 7:30AM PST,
8:30AM MST, 9:30AM CST and 10:30AM EST. Everyone is welcome. Come have
coffee with CAGDU. The Zoom information is below my signature. We also will
be providing captioning for our meeting.

Best:

Tina Thomas-President-CAGDU/NFBCA

https://zoom.us/j/97406774833?pwd=QTBhQmFnWHk2bkp0MFFVcjFrSXhRZz09

One Touch Mobile:  +16699006833,,97406774833#

Meeting ID:  974 0677 4833

Dial In:  1-669-900-6833