[NAGDU] Plush toys without stuffing

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:56:12 UTC 2020

Hi y'all, hoping someone can help me.
I have 3 dogs. They really love to play together. Usually it's tug in its various forms. My oldest dog, Soleil, is ten and has TMJ so tugging with rubber toys and harder ropes is not a thing she can do for long. We have found that plush toys are best for her being able to play longer. However, Phoenix, the golden has eaten the stuffing from these toys when they eventually get ripped apart. I know because I've cleaned up the resulting fluffy vomit. I would really like to not do that again, and it is also very unhealthy for her and could become a blockage.  So To make a long story longer, I'm searching for a soft plush toy with no stuffing. Bonus if it has the squeaker in it because Rowan, the bulldog loves squeaking things. Terriers... its just how they are.
I'd be grateful for any ideas y'all have.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com