[NAGDU] Plush toys without stuffing

Donna St. John furkids4me at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 18:06:08 UTC 2020

 Hi Rox,
Chewy.com has quite a few stuffing free plush toys available.  I have bought 1 so far and have others in my favorites.  All of the ones I have put in favorites have squeakers in them.
Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws - Chewy.com

|  |  |

|  |
Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws - Chewy.com

Buy Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws at Chewy.com. FREE shipping and the BEST cust...

The link I included here is the one I bought and Indy loves it.  If you wahnt more, emailme off list and I can get you more links to the ones I have put in favorites.
Donna and Indy