[NAGDU] Plush toys without stuffing

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:00:47 UTC 2020

Hi,
I've also have tried many brands of furry toys without stuffing. Kygon makes
a snake with multiple squeakers. It's about an 8 on the 1-10 toughness
scale. I would love for  someone to make a toy called road kill, flat,
tough, heavily stitched and reinforced on the inside with the squeakers sewn
inside.

I like the fire hose material and remove the stuffing through a little hole,
. For $8 it lasts a few months with a lab and Shepard.
  Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."
*  Joseph Campbell