[NAGDU] Plush toys without stuffing

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Oct 25 18:37:10 UTC 2020

don't get me wrong, I like tuffy toys for my dog, but I think that my dog
needs to be part of their beta test program because even the toughest toys
of that line have not always survived. They definitely have stuffing in
them and so I will also be looking at other stuff that does not have
stuffing in it, pun intended.