[NAGDU] Multiple applications

Mary Luthy tippiluthy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 15:20:20 UTC 2020

 You need doctor approval for the schools. Applying to 2 makes it cheaper to get the doctor forms filled out.
    On Monday, October 26, 2020, 06:51:31 AM PDT, Tracy Carcione via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 I guess it's all the fashion these days to apply to multiple schools.  I
have never done that myself.  I've done my research, decided what I thought
was best, and applied there.  If they had turned me down, I would have
applied to my B school, and so on.

I beg people who apply to multiple schools to let the ones who accepted you
know if you decide to go elsewhere.  There are people anxiously waiting for
places in class.  If a place has been reserved for you, and you've decided
to go somewhere else, let the school know so someone else can have that
place.  This is especially true now, when COVID restrictions are making
waiting lists even longer.

Tracy