[NAGDU] BOOK RECOMMENDATION

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:01:14 UTC 2020

Hi Susan,
Dr. Becker has a comprehensive website, too. I've used it over the years for information and help with my pet dogs. 😊

Wags,
Annie & Bailey

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
*  Joseph Campbell