[NAGDU] how to join NAGDU

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:53:56 UTC 2020

Hi, Shery,
Your friend needs to go to donate. Thre is within that a paypal button. You
go there and pay, and you can leave a notation within the payment, but your
payment of $5 will indicate that it is dues. If your friend is a member of
one of the division affiliates, he doesn't have to pay NAGDU dues.
Hope this helps.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com