[NAGDU] Reminder - ASAP Webinar Tonight

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Apr 8 21:55:45 UTC 2021

Hello all. The NAGDU board fully supports Cindy's request for this
thread to stop. Furthermore, Cindy asked for this to be taken off list.
What some would call, "lack of action," others may call, "taking a
different view." Clearly, some people have different perspectives, and
that is okay. However, what is not okay is for people to post off-topic
messages that go against the list rules that we have set forth.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow us on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan