[NAGDU] Your Favorite Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 13:51:01 UTC 2021

Good morning,
I love to hear our stories about our dogs. So I have some questions. I will preface it by saying that once while I was training, probably with my first dog, my instructor said that he believed everyone had a favorite dog, and this would be true even if you truly love working with each of them. So tell me:
Who was your favorite dog and why? This would include some of the little things that made his work so good.
Did you train that dog? If not, from which school did it come?
How long did you have her?
Thank you.
Cindy Ray
cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>