[NAGDU] Your Favorite Dog

Dawn De La Font dawndelafont at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:34:22 UTC 2021

thik it was my second dog from pilot dog who was a female boxer who showed
me that no matter her size she could do anything a large dog could do. I
loved how Farah work but most of all i loved her personality it didn't
matter what kind of moode you were in she could get you to laugh and for
for get whatever was bothering you. Now I'm working with my third dog from
the samw school and so fair he does a few things like my second dog but I
love each and everyone equally