[NAGDU] Your Favorite Dog

Catherine Clegg csgclose at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:41:24 UTC 2021

My favorite dog is Cagney my Golden who died suddenly last October. When I got her the instructor said she would need only voice correction but I was skeptical because my last dog was quite different. She was right. She was totally devoted to me and her work was great from our former small town to the DC suburb where we moved to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone