[NAGDU] Your Favorite Dog

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 17:13:23 UTC 2021

I really have two favorites, both from Guiding Eyes, and both had long
working careers.

The first was Nellie, a peaceful, lanky yellow Lab with golden and red
highlights.  She was just what I needed after a dog that was unwilling to
work beyond her first year.  Nellie taught me to slow down and be more
intentional.  Nothing fazed her.  She slept through 99% of her flight home
from school.

Then there was Rhoda.  Rhoda picked up everything so quickly!  She also
would park anywhere in record time.  Her puppy raisers liked to go on
vacation, and she almost always went along, learning lots of flexibility.

Susan

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net