[NAGDU] Touch training

jean.e.menzies at gmail.com jean.e.menzies at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:14:45 UTC 2021

Hi Julie,

I have never been shown how to use an intermediary object like that, but it makes sense. A few questions.

How do I now transfer the idea of touching my fist to touching the object such as a bell?
Percy now knows Touch, so how or when do you then introduce the new word such as bench, garbage, pole, etc. so that the target is touch or find whatever the item is? Would you use something like "touch pole or touch mailbox?

Just not sure how to break it down without causing confusion.

Jean and Percy