[NAGDU] Touch training

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 22:24:58 UTC 2021

Have you tried using an intermediate object to teach targeting?  This could be a sticky note, a bell, a magnet or whatever makes sense in your situation.  The idea is to teach him to touch the intermediate target with his nose instead of your hand.  Then you can move the target to the end object, the chair, crosswalk button or whatever. I hope that makes sense.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone