[NAGDU] GPS app

rainshadow rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 22 16:12:13 UTC 2021

hi:

for gps i'm still using the discontinued nearby explorer.  however, there are a  bunch of gps programs out there andmany for free that you can try out.  also, i belive in the states the latest version of google maps has an enhanced walking mode.

to listen to my gps i use speaker neckband headphones.  these are bluetooth  ear bud headphones  and speakers they have retractable  earbuds and when you flick a switch then the  sound comes out of two speakers on either side of your neck.  so i can walk around  either listening to m usic or gps and adjust the volume to allow me to hear my surroundings as well as the information.  i tried bone conducting headphones but found them uncomfortable for me and challenging to get the right mix between my ears and my surroundsings.

no one seems to know about  these tpes of headphones and, admittedly, they are harder to find. modles i've used in the past have been from LG tone active, exfit sa1000 and now the bluewave pro 1.

have a great da

gary and gonzo, the crazy standard poodle
vancouver,
bc