[NAGDU] Grooming Tools

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:48:40 UTC 2021

Bernice, in a way you make a good point, but at some level it is comparing instruments. I have changed the subject line, but it won’t matter much because people will reply to other messages. Also, I think we have pretty nearly exhausted the topic, so perhaps we might begin to wind it down. If you have additional questions that could be asked privately, try to write off list. If someone has something new to share, then by all means do so, but let’s begin winding this down.
Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>