[NAGDU] Dogfood research

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 6 12:29:37 UTC 2021

I read an article in The Guardian last night reporting on an FDA study that
found that peas and other pulses, like lentils, could cause heart problems
in dogs.  Peas and lentils are often used in grainfree dogfood.  It's not
the peas themselves that are the problem; it's the quantities used, the
article said.

I really wish there was a way to exclude things from a search.  Search
dogfood, and exclude chicken and peas.  That would make my life a lot
easier.

Anyway, just passing it on.  Something similar came out a year or two ago,
and I don't know if this adds to that or if it's just recycled news.

Tracy