[NAGDU] Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting reminder for Sunday afternoon

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:48:11 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,
I know this is a busy time for all of us.
We had a fantastic convention with lots of good information that was
presented at our National Association of Guide Dog Users meetings.
Now, it's time to resume our TXAGDU meeting schedule.
 We are preparing for our upcoming state convention, and I want to talk
about ideas for activities.
Here is the information you will need to attend our meeting which starts at
4 p.m. central time. Note, we use the Zoom platform.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/650593045

Meeting ID: 650 593 045
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,650593045# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,650593045# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 650 593 045

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Best regards,

Liz Campbell, president, Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

--
Elizabeth Campbell