[NAGDU] Mistake

Amy Bonano belovedtalica77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:08:08 UTC 2021

Hello to everyone, I want to apologize for sending a message that was intended to be private to the entire group. Since I talked about what was going on with my guy dog I wanted to give you a update I received this afternoon. GDB is working with Dunstan on his excessive pull. his guide work is excellent. He still has a few more weeks to go and they know that I desire to get back with my boy. So if you would keep your fingers crossed for us since he  is  my  first Guy dog.

From The Beloved Rose
AmyRose Bonano