[NAGDU] Class date

Mary Metzger mmetzger1 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 13:38:23 UTC 2021

Congratulations, Tracy.  I did home training (in Albany, New York) in January and attended the March, 2015 class at The Seeing Eye.  If you have a packable waterproof coat you may also want to include it, just in case the snow becomes rain.  I also like to work my dogs using fingerless gloves, which have a mitten flap that covers the tops of your fingers; I find that these gloves keep my hands warm but that it is also easy to flip the top back quickly when necessary.

Mary Beth Metzger