[NAGDU] Class date

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Dec 3 12:51:42 UTC 2021

Hi tracy,

Yeah, it’s been a wait but I knew going in it would be. I’m asking for some fairly specific things and said I was willing to wait for the right dog. I’m not even counting 2020 as that was the pandemic year and even though TSE started back up in the late summer, They were not going to be able to meet my needs/requests.

That said, my sister got in this past spring but she had no breed preference and a fairly relaxed lifestyle.

We shall see, but I’m hoping for something soon. I was told that in the last few classes they didn’t have a dog that was fast enough for me. I’ll take that as it’s so much easier to slow down a fast one than to speed up a slow one.