[NAGDU] Time-Sensitive: Seeking feedback on the Accessibility of the ACAA Forms

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 11 16:01:11 UTC 2021

Ok I have guide dog name Everlie from fredom in up state ny. My name is Howard levine and my phone is 347414 4495, as per our tele phone conversation this morning, the forms are not easy to use first you need to down load them print then out and fill them out the edit fields don't work with my jaws that I am using. If I am not home would like to use my I phone that is problem, there are to many steps to complete. If I want to travel by air you can't just pick up the phone and talk to travel agent or air lines. When I travel I most of time don't like using web or app, I will call air line or cal Amex travel service and ask them to set up travel arranagements, they will send the tickets by email. When I get to air port with service dog I will show sky cap at the curb when I get out of taxi the  email then most time he the sky cap will print out a boarding passboarding pass he will get some one to help to the inside counter and to give paper work then go through Tsa. This will make that much harder, this is not equal others don't need to fill out forms just show gov Id or pass port. Thank you.