[NAGDU] Kicking off Guide Dog Matters

Stacie Gallegos shardy at nfbtx.org
Fri Jan 15 02:09:34 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Happy New  Year! I hope 2021 has gotten off to a great start for each of you. The National Association of Guide Dog Users is inviting you to join us for our upcoming Guide Dog Matters monthly seminar. Each month we will be hosting a 1 hour session; which will focus on  a specific topic related to guide dogs.