[NAGDU] harness lights again

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Fri Jul 2 00:17:13 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Thanks to Julie who responded. I have further questions, have anyone had
experience with a brand called Rogz and the name of the light is roglite.

I very well might end up purchasing from Julie, but this light seems very
nice and simple to use.

I’d also like to hear from anyone who uses a harness or dog light. Being
totally blind the big aspect is telling if the light is off or on.

I’ve been told by a couple of sighted people that a constant light is going
to be better to see than a flashing light. I mention this because several
sighted people have made this comment to me and perhaps other totally blind
people might be interested in that comment.

Hoping to hear of people’s experience with dog lights.

Cheers.

Brent.

--

CAUTION: This email, links and files included in its transmission by
Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 and its group of companies