[NAGDU] dogs and babies

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:15:47 UTC 2021

Hi;

My wife and I had two kids while she had her first dog.  Her doctor
suggested that when she gets home let someone else hold the baby for a bit
and give your dog lots of tlc.  The baby won't remember.  My first son
learned to walk while holding on to my wife's dog.  We'd tell him to finish
those vegetables while in his highchair.  He'd start laughing and the dog's
tail started to wag and you know where those veges went.  Son number one now
has two dog crates in his livingroom.  For reasons unknown, my  wife's
second dog decided that her favorite place to be was in my son's closet
which was just fine with him.

Richard