[NAGDU] NFB Uber survey

ALBERT ELIA al.elia at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 19:14:28 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone. My apologies if our presentation on this  was unclear.
At this point, we are only interested in denials and negative treatment,
not positive experiences, using the survey. We know that filling out
these surveys is time consuming, and we want to make sure we are made
aware of every denial or other act of discrimination, so we are asking
folks to only fill out the survey if they were denied a ride or
otherwise suffered other negative treatment (like being charged a
cleaning fee,).

Again, we know your time is valuable. Please only fill out the survey if
you suffered a rideshare denial or otherwise suffered negative treatment
due to a service animal, white cane, or other disability-related
discrimination.

Thank you all.

Albert Elia